• Join Us

    Become a dues-paying IMI member today!

  • Volunteer

    There are many ways to volunteer. Sign up here to serve humanity.

  • Careers

    There is no typical day at Imamia Medics International.

  • Donate

    Give once, monthly or in honor of someone else today!

IMI Nawabshah Clinic

Mission Statement

Inaugurated in April 2014, IMI’s Get Well Clinic Nawabshah serves a demographic based on the following population types: rural population is 72% and urban population is 28%. Areas served by IMI clinic are 1. Sanghar Road 2. Taj Colony 3. Ashraf Colony 4. Jam Sahib Road 5. Maryam Road 6. Liquatabad 7. Manuabad 8. Bhangwar Colony 9. Gharibabad VIP Road 10. Sakrand Road 11. Airport Road.

As with most of our clinics, patients visiting the IMI GWC Nawabshah are from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and 95% of consultations and medications are provided free of cost . The remaining 5% pay a deeply subsidized rate of 20Rs/- ($) for the consultation.

About Nawabshah:

District Nawabshah is located in the center of the Sindh Province surrounding by the Indus on West, by District Sanghar and District Khairpur on East, by District Hyderabad on South and by District Naushahro Feroze on North. It is largely rural 305 Deh with a population 1,13,5131 with area of 4239.4 square kilo meters.

Back to Clinics